- electronically: on the protection of personal data: to the following e-mail address: email@example.com,
- on technical matters related to the operation of the Website to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- by correspondence: Auto Partner S.A. ul. Ekonomiczna 20, 43-150 Bieruń, Poland.
AUTO PARTNER S.A. takes adequate measures aimed at ensuring protection of personal data of Users.
User – every natural person using the AUTOPARTNER.COM Website or services available via the Website;
Personal Data – means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person by one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological. Mental, economic, cultural or social identity, including image, voice recording, contact details, location data, information contained in correspondence, information collected through recording equipment or any other similar technology.
GDPR – Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data and repeal of the directive 95/46/EC.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
Auto Partner S.A. with its registered office in Bieruń (43-150) at ul. Ekonomiczna 20, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000291327, kept by the District Court for Katowice, NIP number 634-001-10-17, is the collector of your personal data.
THE EXTENT OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- USE OF THE WEBSITE – DATA COLLECTED BY THE WEBSITE AND MOBILE DEVICES
Data send by the browser, namely such data that is necessary due to technical reasons for display of the website and provision of its stable and safe operation is collected in relation to the Users visiting the website for information purposes.
In the above-mentioned situation also the data used for development and improvement of the website and its adjustment to the needs of Users may also be collected. It may include data that specify the number of Users who visited the website, how they tracked it and what issues or products the Users were interested in.
The collected data may include inter alia: IP address, the parameters of the software and equipment used by the User, visited websites, identification number of the mobile device and other data regarding devices and use of systems.
- USE OF CONTACT FORM/ CONTACT ADDRESS KONTAKT@AUTOPARTNER.COM AND/OR OTHER CONTACT DATA
AUTO PARTNER S.A. collects personal data of Users contacting the AUTO PARTNER S.A. by the use of available tools, including via the contact form on the AUTOPARTNER.COM Website. The data collected in this way is processed to reply to the message sent by the User, including inter alia: start of cooperation, receipt of an offer, contract performance or lodging a complaint.
The collected data may include inter alia: name and surname, company name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, as well as other data indicated in the content of the contact form or message.
- SENDING CV
AUTO PARTNER S.A. collects personal data related to ongoing recruitment procedures, as well as with data transmission to a database for future recruitment processes – based on proper consents of data subjects. The full content of information clause regarding recruitment process is available HERE.
- SUBSCRIPTION TO A NEWSLETTER AND MARKETING MATERIALS
AUTO PARTNER S.A. processes personal data of Users for purposes related to subscription of a newsletter and/or other marketing materials regarding the products and services offered by AUTO PARTNER S.A., as well as entities cooperating with AUTO PARTNER S.A., as well as performance of activities within the scope of direct marketing with the use of automated calling systems, addressed to telecommunication equipment, particularly including telephones or computers, to which AUTO PARTNER S.A. is an end user. The User may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any moment e.g. by submission of proper information via contact form or clicking a suitable link in the content of a message from the newsletter.
- CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGNS
When AUTO PARTNER S.A. organises a contest or a promotional campaign, AUTO PARTNER S.A. shall process personal data of Users who take part in the given promotional campaign or contest in accordance with provisions of the binding law and only for purposes related to implementation of the given promotional campaign or contest.
The above-mentioned data is processed based on:
- art. 6 (1)(a) of GDPR – the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- art. 6 (1)(b) of GDPR – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- art. 6 (1)(c) of GDPR – processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject – in particular the obligations resulting from the Act of July 26th, 1991 on personal income tax and the Act of February 15th, 1992 on corporate income tax;
- art. 6 (1)(f) of GDPR – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child – the right of AUTO PARTNER S.A. to exercise or defend claims or to ensure the security of information, people or property, as well as to seek improvement in the quality of the offered products and rendered services shall be deemed to be its legitimate interest.
THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
AUTO PARTNER S.A. informs that when processing takes place based on User consent submission of personal data is voluntary. A User has a right to refuse submission of personal data, however it may result in the lack of possibility to use specific functionalities of the Website.
A User has a right to withdraw previously granted consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of data processing that had been regulated before the withdrawal.
The Users of AUTOPARTNER.COM Website shall also have a right to:
- access their personal data and obtain its copy,
- rectify (correct) their personal data,
- to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office when you consider that your personal data is processed not in accordance with provisions on the protection of personal data.
Based on principles specified in the content of GDPR or other provisions regarding protection of personal data and cases specified by such provisions, a User shall also have a right to:
- object to the processing of personal data,
- limit the processing of personal data,
- remove personal data,
- transfer personal data.
In case of doubt concerning the rights entitled to Users or possibilities or methods for their enforcement, as well as in any other matters related to protection of personal data please contact us:
- electronically: to our e-mail address: email@example.com
- by correspondence: Auto Partner S.A. ul. Ekonomiczna 20, 43-150 Bieruń (with ODO inscription on the envelope).
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- entities belonging to the capital group that AUTO PARTNER S.A. belongs to in the scope of activities related to conducting activity by AUTO PARTNER S.A. and only with regard to implementation of purposed specified above, as well as based on relevant contract;
- authorities or entities authorised based on legal provisions;
- entities that the data is made available to based on concluded contracts regarding activity conducted by AUTO PARTNER S.A, that undertake activities contracted by AUTO PARTNER related to the necessity of data processing (processors), e.g.: companies providing IT services, IT operators, payment system operators, legal firms, audit firms;
- courier companies and companies providing transport and postal services that shall deliver your ordered shipments;
- authorities or entities that the data shall be made available to based on consent of a data subject.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PERIOD
Your personal data shall be processed in the following periods:
- data processed based on consent: until the moment of consent withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of data processing that had been regulated before the withdrawal.
- data processed in relation to the contract that you or your employer or principal is a party to: for the entire period of duration of the specific contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary for performance of any obligations resulting from the contract, as well as for the period, in which any claims related to the contract may arise, resulting from the provisions of the Civil Code, tax law or any other legal provisions or when appropriate, to the moment of lodging your objection to the processing by us of your personal data;
- data processed based on legitimate obligation of AUTO PARTNER S.A.: in the periods indicated by proper legal provisions – adequate to the given legitimate obligation. In the event of cookies – data is stored until the given cookie expires or is removed by a User.
- data processed to enforce a legitimate interest of AUTO PARTNER S.A.: for the period necessary to enforce the given interest.
AUTO PARTNER S.A. informs that when using the Website short information, in particular text files called “cookies” are stored in the end User terminal equipment. “Cookies” contain such IT data as: User IP address, Website domain from which such files originate, storage period in the end User terminal equipment, record of device parameters and statistics, as well as unique number. “Cookies” are addressed to the Website server via Internet browser installed in the end User terminal equipment.
Cookies and similar technologies are not used for User identification and User identity is not established based on such files. Only in combination with other unique identifiers or other information enabling to identify a natural person cookies and similar technologies may constitute personal data.
“Cookies” are used in the Website in particular to:
- maintain technical correctness and continuation of sessions between the Website server and end User terminal equipment;
- optimise the use of the Website by Users and adjust its display method on the end User terminal equipment;
- ensure security of use of the Website;
- gather visit statistics of the Website supporting enhancement of its structure and content;
Due to their lifetime cookies used by AUTO PARTNER S.A. may be divided into:
- session – files stored in the User equipment until logged out by the User or leaving the Website;
- permanent – files stored in the User equipment until their removal by the User or until expiry of cookie within the period set out in the cookie specification.
- necessary for the use of the Website;
- cookies with data entered by a User (session identifier) for the duration of a session;
- authentication cookies used for services that require authentication for the duration of a session;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect do misuse within the scope of authentication;
- session cookies of media players (e.g. flash player cookies), for the duration of a session;
- facilitating the use of the Website;
- permanent cookies used for User interface personalisation for the duration of a session or a for a slight longer period;
- cookies used for traffic monitoring, i.e. data analytics – there comprise cookies used for the analysis of the method of using the Website by Users, for production of statistics and reports concerning operation of the Website;
- cookies used for logging onto the Website with the use of social portals.
Cookies enable to maintain session, allow for correct operation and display of the Website, return to visited earlier websites, as well as for display of: access map, films placed in the YouTube website and integration of the Website with social media.
Most of browsers automatically store cookies on User equipment. Users may also personally manage storage of cookies, for example by changing the settings of their browsers or deleting the stored cookies. The level of protection against Cookies may be set on every browser up to complete blocking of Cookies. However, deactivation/deletion of cookies may result in the fact that some of functionalities of our Website shall not operate in an expected manner. Cookies may be necessary for operation of certain functions of autopartner.com. Website.
Information about how to deactivate operation of cookies may be found with the use of the help function in the User browser. Deactivation/deletion of cookies regard only the browser in which such operation was carried out. Therefore deactivation/deletion of cookies should also be performed for other browsers.
GOOGLE ANALYTICAL TOOLS (GOOGLE ANALYTICS, TAG MANAGER)
AUTOPARTNER.COM Website uses the services that enable analysis of the method of use of the Website by Users (hereinafter referred to as analytical tools) using cookies. Users may change cookie settings at any time by changing privacy settings in their browsers.
Google Analytics is a system of statistics collecting data of Users visiting our Website.
During traffic analysis on a website Google Analytics collects for example such data as:
- source of traffic to the Website (via browser or by reference from a different website or by directly entering the Website address in the browser)
- place of physical presence of a User (country, city)
- software used by a User (operating system, browser, type of equipment)
- User behaviour on the Website (how much time he spent on the relevant page of the Website, how many pages of the Website a User visited)
For detailed information regarding the rules based on which Google Analytics collects and processes data please see: “How Google uses data collected during the use of websites and applications of our partners” (it can be found at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL address that Google may make available from time to time).
AUTOPARTNER.COM Website also uses Google Tag Manager. This tool is not designed to collect personal data, however it helps to place tags and manage them. Tags tiny code elements that are used inter alia to measure traffic and User behaviour, record the effects of Internet ads and remarketing. Tag Manager also records the fact that you cease visiting the AUTOPARTNER.COM Website. More information is available on the website: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/
Hotjar is a tool used for analysis of the interests of Users with the specific elements of a website. It creates a “map of clicks” and examines the level of User engagement on the Website (e.g. in terms of scrolling). Hotjar may also record User behaviours.
The last update of this document took place on 2019-12-01.